What do we want to achieve with the Low Carbon City Forum?
1. Place the issue on the public agenda as an alternative to tackle climate change from a local and multi-stakeholder perspective that allows different sectors and actors to contribute to building low carbon societies.
2. Discuss and build a roadmap for Low Carbon Cities including tools, academic evidence, scalable projects, and a network of stakeholders willing to work on the issue.
3. Identify and promote sectoral and current initiatives to expand to other cities.
4. Share ideas and best practices that transcend geography, gender, culture, and social or professional backgrounds.
5. Connect citizens across the globe to identify participatory urban strategies.
If you want to host the 2018 forum please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org